– Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge and do not need to be included in the guest count, on the proviso that they will not need their own bed (a pota-cot can be supplied upon request). Please ensure that you have informed us that you are bringing an infant(s) prior to arrival.
– Fiordland Eco-Retreat is suitable for children. Please include all children (2 years and older) in the guest count.
– No pets, smoking, drugs, parties or events.
– Please do not flush wet wipes down the toilet as they block our wastewater system.
– Please ensure that the Kitchenette is left in a tidy state upon checkout: dishes washed, dried & put away.
– No fish or other pungent foods are to be cooked indoors please (outdoors on the BBQ is ok). – Drinking glasses / glass bottles must not be used in or around the hot tub.
– Due to local Council restrictions, we can only accommodate bookings for a maximum of 5 guests.
– The number of occupants shall not exceed the number agreed with us in advance of your stay. We reserve the right to collect additional fees for extra guests.
– We live in the adjoining property with our young son and 2 dogs so there is potential for noise, although we try our best to keep this to a minimum.
– Please do not enter the dogs’ yard or access the garage without permission.
– We have a reasonably steep gravel driveway, which is easily accessible by 2-wheel-drive vehicles.