1. We collect personal information about you from you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any other related service, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use services and products on our website.
2. Personal details are collected in order to make communication with you.
3. We may use your personal information to:
- Verify your identity.
- Provide services and products to you.
- Process your booking, including sending emails to confirm your booking.
- Market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by email for this purpose).
- Bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions through our payment processor.
- Respond to communications from you, including a complaint.
- Conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis).
- For any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
4. We may disclose your personal information to:
- A payment processing company for the purpose of processing a charge or payment (e.g. such as PayPal or Stripe through the Stripe Connect service).
- A credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you.
- Other third parties (for anonymised statistical information).
- A person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority).
- Any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency).
- New Zealand or international Government / Health Authority for the sole purpose of contact tracing.
- Any other person authorised by you.
5. A business that supports our services and products may be located outside New Zealand. This may mean that your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand.
6. We will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Your personal information is stored on computers. Access to the information is restricted with passwords.
8. While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
10. In line with the New Zealand Government’s contact tracing requirements, we may request names and contact details of all guests. These details will be kept for 2 months and then destroyed. As per point 4 above, we may disclose this information to Government upon request.