Adding a local food hamper and/or a bottle of ‘Fiordland’ wine is the perfect way to relax and savour the local flavours during your stay.
All available extras are shown during the booking process; you can select these prior to confirming your booking.
If you’d like to add a food hamper / bottle of wine to an existing booking, please just email us.
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or questions.
Example of a ‘Luxury Local’ Food Hamper
The contents of this luxury hamper are all artisan brands, thoughtfully sourced from quality local food providers. This is not your standard supermarket fare!
Hampers may include:
- Ocho | Hand-crafted Chocolate | Dunedin, Otago
- Gathered Game | Venison Salami Sticks | Te Anau, Fiordland
- Robbies | Chutney | Gore, Southland
- The Kiwi Artisan Co. | Infused Olives | Central Otago
- Davis Downs | roasted hazelnuts | Makarewa, Southland
- Hogarth | Milk Hazelnut Chocolate Log | Nelson, Tasman District
- Augustines | Quince Paste | Dunedin, Otago
- Milford Road Merchants | Freshly-popped Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn | Te Anau, Fiordland
- Organic Sourdough Bread | Invercargill, Southland
- Whitestone Cheese | Queenstown, Central Otago
- Mister K | low-carb crackers | GF DF Vegan | Taranaki, North Island
Prices can be seen during the booking process – this will be available as an ‘optional extra’ when booking.
Example of a ‘New Zealand’ Food Hamper
A wonderful selection of New Zealand foods – great for those wanting to try a bit of everything.
Prices can be seen during the booking process – this will be available as an ‘optional extra’ while booking.